The aim of most of the Google business products has always been to connect businesses with customers via the Web, particularly on the local level. By streamlining all of these services into one dashboard, Google has essentially created a behind the scenes CRM, while maintaining all of the outward facing functionalities for connecting with customers.
Of course, you can also use the dashboard simply as an easy way to navigate deeply into all of your other Google tools, tips, etc as per the dashboard image below.
- Update your business info on Search, Maps, and Google+ to make it easy for customers to get in touch.
- Easily add beautiful photos of your business and a virtual tour of your business interior to help customers see what makes your business unique.
- Connect directly with your fans and customers by sharing news, events, and other important updates from your Google+ page.
- Stay on top of reviews from across the Web, and respond to Google reviews.
- Understand how people find and interact with your business using custom insights and integration with AdWords Express.
Increasingly heavy usage of mobile devices has brought about the launch of Google My Business app for Android and iOS. This will allow businesses to manage their information on the go; you can grab it now from Google Play. Below images show how it will look like on Android: